Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bad movies and good friends

I’ve decided to start a list:

Movies that were so bad (IMHO) that I’d only watch them again with friends so we might mock them.

I’ll call it MTWSB(IMHO)TIOWTAWFSWMMT for short. My first entry for this list:

Ghost Rider

So yeah, that was an awful movie.

Actually this whole idea was born last night while watching Ghost Rider, it made me reflect upon my viewing of the movie The Punisher (because I seriously didn’t want to think about the movie I was watching). Wow was The Punisher also a bad movie, but I watched it with a friend who is about three times the comic book fan I am (and I am a pretty big comic book fan) and our snarky MST3K style side comments made the whole experience rather enjoyable.

2 comments:

Todd said...

I'm in on this adventure! I like making fun of movies. Ghost Rider was like stealing my soul, throwing it on the ground, verbally abusing it, and then reading a horrible, horribly written, horribly acted, horribly made bed-time story.

Cominius said...

And that is why I'd only watch Ghost Rider again with you, or various other friends of mine. Also that was a very poetic, and concise review of the movie - good show sir!