Sunday, June 24, 2007

A short selection of links that amuse me

One of the nice things about WoW being so huge as compared to the limited number of other MMORPGs I’ve played is there is a larger pool of fans who might create or use cool things of a related nature. I spend far too much time looking up things here. I also spend way too much time looking up things here.

I’m not sure why this would interest anyone but me, but the same could be said of this entire blog so here are my characters on Dark Iron: Chipple, Steinthror, Cominius, Jardo, Malkurn, and Raffles. And my characters on Hellscream: Kobe, and Clovilth.

Some more Star Wars + Steampunk goodness can be found here. I especially liked these two pictures:
Imperial Walkers Steampunk StyleC-3PO & R2-D2 Steampunk styleThe one on the top is by a Robert J. Tiess, and the one on the bottom by Marcel E. Mercado. You can see more of Marcel's art here.

No comments: