Saturday, June 30, 2007

BESM!!!!

Erwin SchrödingerIn a few short hours I'll be running my BESM campaign again after a lay off of more than a month (stupid busy summer schedules). Naturally in lieu of preparing for this, I’m writing about it instead. . .

I kid of course. Actually I’ve basically completed all the prep work I wanted to do for this coming session, so I’m taking a little break. You might wonder why I have Schrödinger’s picture (snicker) displayed on this post? Well it is in honor of a question e-mailed to me by one of my gamers after I sent out a completely innocuous e-mail* mentioning that I’d updated the main villain. This player who will remain nameless (and who definitely doesn’t have a blog that I’ve linked to on the left of the screen) asked, “are we boned?” My first thought upon reading this was, “haven’t we been gaming together long enough for you to already know the answer to that?” This quickly lead to me wondering if I had become some sort of Schrödinger’s GM, and thus the picture.

*Said innocuous e-mail may have possibly included some indication of evil GM glee, and/or nefarious laughing. If forced to testify before Congress I fear my memory on the topic would be incomplete.

WoW continues to be fun. Even though I think I’m terrible at PvP, I find I enjoy the Battlegrounds quite a bit. Anime continues to be watched, and hopefully next month I’ll actually spend some time writing about it.

I leave you with a picture sent to me by a friend I’ve gamed with in the past. I find it fitting for today.Paranoia

No comments: