Thursday, August 10, 2006

I’m not really setting any limits on what I’ll write about here, but some topics are far more likely then others. I’m unlikely to ever post too much about work. The main reason is I don’t really care to talk about my job; its importance to me is pretty much limited to being the thing I do to get money to live. Plus I don’t hate my job (nor do I love it) so I cannot really work up a good rant about it. The other reason I won’t likely have too much to say about work is its just safer that way, I’d hate to mention something that ended up getting me fired. At the other end of the spectrum I envision using this blog to indulge in my geeky side. I hope to spend a great deal of time writing about comic books, webcomics, RPGs, HeroClix, manga, books in general, movies, anime, and any other similar topic I can think of.

So with that as I guideline I guess I can begin this little experiment.

No comments: