Thursday, March 06, 2008

Gary Gygax

Gary Gygax died on Tuesday. The world is a less interesting place without him in it. I think had I ever met Mr. Gygax I'd have liked to say something like this to him:

Thank you. Thank you for D&D, and thank you for role-playing. Thank you for the hours of enjoyment this hobby has given, and will continue to give me. Well played sir, well played.
If I were feeling particularly fanboyish I'd probably have added something about how much I love the Greyhawk campaign setting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.