Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Two Topics. Unrelated, but of Equal Importance.

If you like webcomics, but still value your free time then Tangents is a dangerous website. I have found out about far, far too many interesting comics there. Most recently it pointed me in the direction of No Rest For The Wicked. All I can say is if you aren't looking for another webcomic to read then stay away, because it is damn good.

I almost let the day go by without mentioning it's International Talk Like a Pirate Day! So allow me to go out with a nice choice quote from Treasure Island, "There! That's what I think of ye. Before an hour's out, I'll stove in your old block house like a rum puncheon. Laugh, by thunder, laugh! Before an hour's out, ye'll laugh upon the other side. Them that die'll be the lucky ones."

No comments: